Thursday, May 7, 2009

Giordano's (Chicago, IL)

Chicago is known f0r its deep dish pizza, and Giordano's pizza is one of my favorite things about Chi-town and the one place I absolutely always make a point to visit whenever I'm in the Windy City. My most recent trip to Chicago was my first in three years, and boy, did I have a craving for some deep dish!!

Giordano's has a number of locations in Chicago; the one I frequent is just north of the Millennium Park, off of Michigan Ave, and a short walk from the Loop. I was able to get a large group to come along, which is always good for sharing different varieties of pizzas. The six of us who got there first went ahead and ordered two medium pizzas to share - one veggie (with mushrooms, onions, and green peppers) and one pepperoni and sausage, each stuffed with mounts of cheeeeeese. I'm not normally a big eater, but I managed to down two and a half slices of this baby. It was gluttony at its best!

I'm already looking forward to my next trip to Chicago!


Veggie pizza


Cheese oozing out of my pizza.

Pertinent Info:
Address: 135 E. Lake, Chicago, IL (Prudential Plaza); see website for more locations
Phone: (312)616-1200

No comments:

Post a Comment

A little friendly message from me, the blog author: I love getting comments on this blog! However, in order to prevent spam from getting through, your comments will be moderated so it may take a few hours before your comments are posted. And if you are a spammer, please don't bother leaving a comment here. Go spam somebody else, or better yet, get a life. Thank you.