Thursday, April 23, 2009

Jeni's Savannah Buttermint Ice Cream

Jeni's Savannah Buttermint ice cream is one of my favorite spring/summer flavors. According to Jeni's website, this flavor is made with salted butter, organic cream from Ohio, and Oregon mint, with tiny pieces of white chocolate flecks. I was surprised to discover that the crunchy bits were white chocolate; I thought they were crushed mint because they reminded me of the Polo mints I grew up on!

Sweet but not too sweet, minty but not too strong.

Your mouth feels minty fresh as you devour this delicious flavor. (Great for a date or something.) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A little friendly message from me, the blog author: I love getting comments on this blog! However, in order to prevent spam from getting through, your comments will be moderated so it may take a few hours before your comments are posted. And if you are a spammer, please don't bother leaving a comment here. Go spam somebody else, or better yet, get a life. Thank you.