Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cake Wrecks!

Who knew food could be so funny? The other day I was surfing recipe sites online and stumbled upon http://www.CakeWrecks.com. No no, it doesn't contain recipes on how to bake awful cakes. Rather, this site features cakes found in stores that went "horribly, hilariously wrong." Here are just a few of my favorites (click on the photos for the original post on Cake Wrecks):


And we wonder why so many kids are plotting school shooting massacres these days...


Wow. Just, wow.


I wonder if any Steelers' fans wiped their mouths with their terrible towels after enjoying this cake.


Err...I think I just lost my appetite.

On the flip side...

Well...that IS true, but did we really need a cake for that??

Note: All pictures are posted here with permission from Jen, the awesome creator of Cake Wrecks (the site, not the actual cake wrecks!). Thanks, Jen!

Laughing your head off yet? Check out http://www.CakeWrecks.com for more cakes gone wrong! (Except on Sundays, when the site features awesome-looking cakes!)

1 comment:

  1. LOL omg I just went on that site and laughed so hard at the "Botched Balloons"

    ReplyDelete

A little friendly message from me, the blog author: I love getting comments on this blog! However, in order to prevent spam from getting through, your comments will be moderated so it may take a few hours before your comments are posted. And if you are a spammer, please don't bother leaving a comment here. Go spam somebody else, or better yet, get a life. Thank you.