Thursday, October 29, 2009

Zucchini Slaw

I may have mentioned that I have been eating a lot of salads since the summer so I've been doing a lot of online searches for salad recipes. This is one I came across a couple of months ago that's super easy to make, which is perfect when things get too busy and I don't have much time to cook! (Which is pretty much all the time!)


ZUCCHINI SLAW

Ingredients:
  • 1 teaspoon olive oil
  • 2 medium zucchini, finely chopped
  • 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
  • 3 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
  • 1 bunch chopped fresh parsley
Directions:

Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat, and cook the zucchini and onion until onion is very tender. Mix in the Italian salad dressing and parsley, and continue cooking until heated through. Serve warm.

Yields: 4 servings

Links:
Original recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment

A little friendly message from me, the blog author: I love getting comments on this blog! However, in order to prevent spam from getting through, your comments will be moderated so it may take a few hours before your comments are posted. And if you are a spammer, please don't bother leaving a comment here. Go spam somebody else, or better yet, get a life. Thank you.