Sunday, May 10, 2009

Bonus Weekender: Yirasai Sushi and Cafe [Update]

I had a sudden sushi craving Friday night and decided to make a trip to Yirasai again (see previous post here). I ordered the sushi and sashimi combo (and remembered to take a picture this time!). It was, once again, delicious. I got to sit right in front of the sushi bar and watch Mr. Kim, the owner, make my sushi. Mmmm.... Anyway, after I paid my bill and was getting ready to leave, he said, "I'm making something special for you" and offered me (and everyone else in the restaurant) a piece of "soy bean nori." Gotta love the friendly atmosphere! I was SO full after that meal I skipped breakfast the next morning, which is an extreme rarity for me. (Note to self: Order less food next time!) But boy, did it hit the spot!

Anyway, here's the picture I promised:


Sushi and Sashimi Combo

No comments:

Post a Comment

A little friendly message from me, the blog author: I love getting comments on this blog! However, in order to prevent spam from getting through, your comments will be moderated so it may take a few hours before your comments are posted. And if you are a spammer, please don't bother leaving a comment here. Go spam somebody else, or better yet, get a life. Thank you.